Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Propagandists

“Consciously or subconsciously, the educational elite indoctrinates a generation of young people. The dominance of the Left is deep-rooted and for all to see, especially when it comes to the teaching of history...  I had some superb teachers and lecturers, both throughout my time at school and while studying for my degree - individuals who enthused and inspired and knew their subjects inside out. But the majority of them were rabidly Left-wing...But the fact a major section of my history degree was based on the Left-wing ramblings of John Lennon and Yoko Ono says all you need to know about the predominance of Left-wingers in our educational establishments...my point is, Michael Gove is right, as he is on a lot of things. He might be Satan to the Left, the teaching unions and professionals in schools who will resist change at all costs, but he is the best education secretary in my lifetime. He understands the problems in our state schools. And he understands the problems with history as it currently is taught.”

The author of this article emphasises “I write as a 21-year-old graduate of History and Politics, just six months out of university.”

In reality he writes as  an executive of the Tory PR company, Media Intelligence Partners,  run by top Tory die-hard Thatcherite Nick Wood.

Never believe the spin.

No comments: